Venue Location: Selected Venues with Host Event Partners – REGISTER NOW Quarterly Dates: February, May, August, November – 2019
February Event: February 28, 2019 at Chez Bergenfeld, 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm.
Send an email to Terri Hays at email@example.com for more information.
May Event: May 7, 2019 at Westin Hotel NY at Times Square, 12:30 pm to 6:00 pm.
For more information, click on the picture to the right.
Women in Asset Management (WAM) CONNECT is a chance to join a network of elite women in the field of asset management and regulation who will meet quarterly to share ideas in an intimate environment.
Membership will feature:
- High profile women sharing their personal experiences
- Discuss how to surmount career challenges and obstacles
- One of the best support systems in the industry
- Support scholarships for Single Parents
The smaller more intimate events will include:
- 15 people at each venue to get closer, more personal time
- Sponsored by a host who is a specialist in the industry
- Detailed case studies and applicable topics
The Larger Summits will feature prestigious Faculty with:
- A unique, interactive and collaborative environment
- Allow the audience to engage in open dialogue with the faculty all afternoon
- End the evening with a networking reception.
Enjoy an exclusive opportunity to become a Member with a unique group of women who will encourage each other and privately discuss career goals, challenges and ideas in the Asset Management industry.
Membership will include several of the Women’s Summit where WAM CONNECT will feature prestigious Women such as past FACULTY :
- Patricia Cushing, CPA, CFE, CRCP, BBA, Director, Compliance, NFA
- Jane Jarcho, Deputy Director**, OCIE
- Ingrid Pierce, LLB, Partner, Walkers Global
- Jennifer Bergenfeld, JD, MA, MBA, CLO, HSBC Funds
- Ksenia Portnoy, PhD, LLM, GC & CCO, Mizuho Alternative Investments
- Laurin Blumenthal Kleiman, JD, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Amy C. Poster, Managing Principal, Alpha Pacific Strategies
- Laura Kate Garner, Director, Constellation Advisers LLC
- Elizabeth Thedford, JD, CPA, Director of Compliance/Counsel & Principal, Highfields Capital Management LP
FOUR Events per Year Minimum:
1. February – Small group meeting of maximum 15 women
2. May – Women’s Summit- share updates, ideas, and challenges with top women in the industry
3. August – Intimate gathering across various venues
4. November – Women’s Summit- interact and network with the top women Regulators, GCs, CFOs, CCOs, & Asset Managers
Women may Register either Annual or Monthly:
1. Join as a Monthly Membership – $ 79 per month
2. Join as an Annual Membership – $749
CLICK HERE to Register