Venue Location: Selected Venues with Host Event Partners – REGISTER NOW
Quarterly Dates: February, May, August, November – 2020
Sponsored by Guidepoint Global
Send an email to Terri Hays at email@example.com for more information.
November Event: November 6, 2019 at Westin Hotel NY Times Square, 12:30 pm to 6:00 pm.
For more information, click on the picture to the right.
Women in Asset Management (WAM) CONNECT is a chance to join a network of elite women in the field of asset management and regulation who will meet quarterly to share ideas in an intimate environment.
Membership will feature:
- High profile women sharing their personal experiences
- Discuss how to surmount career challenges and obstacles
- One of the best support systems in the industry
- Support scholarships for Single Parents
The smaller more intimate events will include:
- 15 people at each venue to get closer, more personal time
- Sponsored by a host who is a specialist in the industry
- Detailed case studies and applicable topics
The Larger Summits will feature prestigious Faculty with:
- A unique, interactive and collaborative environment
- Allow the audience to engage in open dialogue with the faculty all afternoon
- End the evening with a networking reception.
Enjoy an exclusive opportunity to become a Member with a unique group of women who will encourage each other and privately discuss career goals, challenges and ideas in the Asset Management industry.
Membership will include several of the Women’s Summit where WAM CONNECT will feature prestigious Women such as past FACULTY :
- Cathy Smith, JD, GC, Guidepoint Global
- Patricia Cushing, CPA, CFE, CRCP, BBA, Director, Compliance, NFA
- Jane Jarcho, Deputy Director**, OCIE, Special Advisor, Promontory
- Lucy Frew, LLB, Partner, Walkers Global
- Jennifer Bergenfeld, JD, MA, MBA, Managing Counsel, Aragon Partners
- Amy C. Poster, Managing Principal, Alpha Pacific Strategies
- Laura Kate Garner, Director, Constellation Advisers, LLC
- AnnMarie Croswell, JD, Deputy CCO, Millennium Partners, LP
- Ksenia Portnoy, PhD, LLM, GC & CCO, Mizuho Alternative Investments
- Lacey Dingman, Senior Associate Director, Federal Reserve Board
- Kelly Rau, Audit Partner, Asset Management, KPMG
- Janine Diljohn, JD, CCO, VP, HQ Capital
- Barbara Keller, JD, Deputy CCO, Nomura Asset Management
- Laurin Blumenthal Kleiman, JD, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Elizabeth Thedford, JD, CPA, Director of Compliance/Counsel & Principal, Highfields Capital Management LP
- Orly Lax, JD, CCO & GC, Morgan Stanley
FOUR Events per Year Minimum:
1. February – Small group meeting of maximum 15 women
2. May – Women’s Summit- share updates, ideas, and challenges with top women in the industry
3. August – Intimate gathering across various venues
4. November – Women’s Summit- interact and network with the top women Regulators, GCs, CFOs, CCOs, & Asset Managers
Women may Register either Annual or Monthly:
1. Join as a Monthly Membership – $ 79 per month
2. Join as an Annual Membership – $749
CLICK HERE to Register