RCA Factoid – Women Hold ALL Senior Management Positions at the RCA
Venue: Marriott Marquis, New York
Date: November 7, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
The Women in Asset Management and Regulation™ Summit will feature high profile women, sharing their personal experiences to surmount numerous career challenges and obstacles.
More importantly, the Summit will feature a unique interactive and collaborative environment, allowing the audience to engage in open dialogue with the speaking faculty or advance more intimate questions anonymously.
The RCA’s Board of Governors, Curriculum Development Team and Instructional Design Group are in the process of recruiting the most senior level Regulators, CCOs, COOs, GCs and Industry Leaders to speak at the Fall 2017 Summit. Spring 2017 Speaking Faculty included:
- Beth Kramer, JD, Partner, Chadbourne & Parke, LLP
- Patricia Cushing, CPA, Director of Compliance, National Futures Association
- Jennifer Duggins, Assistant Director, Co-Head Private Funds Unit, OCIE, SEC
- Jasmin Sethi, JD, VP, BlackRock
- Cynthia Marian, JD, GC and CCO of Civic Capital Advisors
- Beste Portnoff, Principal/ Head of Operational Due Diligence, Bessemer Trust
- Wendy Sheu, JD, Chief Compliance Officer and Regulatory Counsel, Bracebridge Capital
- Lucy Frew, LLB, Partner, Walkers
- Janine Diljohn, JD, Chief Compliance Officer, HQ Capital
We trust the women who attend shall find these personal accounts incredibly informative and inspirational.
The Summit will precede RCA’s Annual Compliance, Risk & Enforcement 2017 Symposium.
For more info on Compliance, Risk & Enforcement 2017 CLICK HERE