Date: July 22, 2020
General Session: 12:00 PM ET to 1:30 PM ET
Location: Webcast (Free)
This session will provide a review of practical compliance with the Cayman Islands AML/CFT/PF/Sanctions regime for private funds and hedge funds.The program will include a discussion of:
- Private funds and hedge funds are already required to comply with the Cayman Islands AML/CFT/PF/Sanctions regime and are now required to provide details of their compliance arrangements to the regulator, CIMA
- Private funds and hedge funds have a range of good options for how best to comply. This session will summarize the options frequently used in practice. This session will enable funds to check whether their arrangements meet mandatory requirements and suit their preferred approach. This session will answer all the following questions and more.
- What are the fund’s obligations?
- Who is responsible for the fund’s compliance?
- How can funds comply in practice?
- Which jurisdiction’s standards apply?
- What roles need to be assigned to individuals?
- What key documentation is required?
- What are the risks of failure to comply?
Walter Zebrowski, JD, CPA, Principal, Hedgemony Partners
Chairman, Regulatory Compliance Association
Senior Fellow from Practice:
Interested in Continuing Compliance Education™, CLE or CPE (A & A hours)? Attend via the RCA’s Online University (On Demand) — free for Practice Edge Elite Members
Become a Practice Edge Elite Member