Advance Your Career Today
A critical part of advancing your career is differentiating yourself.
Employers and recruiters search for candidates with the CRC (Chartered Regulatory Counsel) designation, because it:
- Verifies core competencies across 4500 topics
- Validates skill sets through a graduate-level professional exam
- Demonstrates to regulators and allocators an accredited level of proficiency from the RCA.
Regulatory agencies use the CRC curriculum for their internal certification programs, CCE™ (Continuing Compliance Education™), and professional development.
Surpass JD’s and MBA’s With the CRC (Chartered Regulatory Counsel) – Next Steps
- Exam Registration – Fast Tract Advancing Your Career Today
- Announce Your Candidacy – Inform Employers and Recruiters
- Exam Preparation – Fast, Easy & Informative
- Passing the Exam
- Career Placement (Employers and Recruiters)
- Scholarship Opportunities
For salary levels, click here