The CRA (Chartered Regulatory Analyst) exam contains 4 parts:
- Operational Process & Industry Practice
- Compliance Policies & Procedures
- Examinations, Due Diligence & Governance
To view the topics covered in each part, reference the Curriculum Page
The RCA modeled the CRA (Chartered Regulatory Analyst) Examination after the CPA exam. Consequently, candidates:
- May elect to take the entire exam, or a part or parts thereof; and
- Receive credit for each part for which he or she obtains a passing grade.
To accommodate a candidate’s professional, academic schedule and other commitments, a candidate may pass the CRA (Chartered Regulatory Analyst) Examination one part at a time.
The Examination Fee covers the entire period required to successfully complete the CRA (Charted Regulatory Analyst) Examination.